CHECK OUT THIS NEW POSITION!
$50,000 to $65,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Owned and managed by two really awesome guys who actually know what they're doing and one CFO that can count which is nice to have as well!”
Enthalpy Energy Services (“EES”)
Enthalpy Energy Services provides engineering, technical, craft support and related field services to the energy sector across North America. Many of our contracts are project related and require delivery of a complete solution for our clients. We also provide our technical teams and individuals to facilities and projects on a contingent staffing or variable workforce approach when requested to bolster our client’s staff. Either way, we are constantly looking for, vetting and recruiting the industry’s premier candidates to join us as we grow EES into the energy sector’s gold standard when it comes to technical expertise and support. Want to be a part of something better? Add your energy to our Enthalpy!
Employment Opportunity – Office Manager/Bookkeeper/HR
EES is looking for a full time Office Manager/Bookkeeper/HR in either the Denver area. This position is responsible for coordinating business operations as it relates to projects, client service, accounting, payroll, human resources, and marketing. If you are looking for a great opportunity for growth and advancement, we are interested in speaking with you!
Essential Job Duties:
- Central resource that supports management, employees, and customers in the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Responsible for performing general office and bookkeeping duties.
- Perform A/P and A/R functions: maintain timely and accurate accounting of labor hours, work orders, estimate costs for service work, verify accuracy of customer and vendor invoicing, and resolve any billing issues.
- Perform Payroll and HR functions: process weekly payroll and administer employee benefits and HR programs.
- Effectively build long-term working relationships with customers and expand customer base through marketing efforts.
- Assist with maintaining records in a cloud-based CRM system.
- Lead the recruiting, onboarding and staff management functions (including managing the Company’s Application Tracking System)
- High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer Associates degree or Bachelor’s in accounting or business-related field.
- Required minimum of 3 years office management experience and general knowledge of accounting, payroll, and HR functions. Related industry experience a plus.
- Or any combination of education and experience that is necessary to perform essential duties.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrate reliable attendance and strong work ethic.
- Proficiency utilizing QuickBooks is preferred.
- Experience in screening and recruiting candidates for highly technical, specialized skillset focused projects is preferred.
- Previous experience with implementing cloud-based CRM is preferred.
- Previous experience managing a fully integrated Applicant Tracking System is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation consists of a base salary range between $50,000 - $65,000 (depending on experience) along with an annual performance based (both employee and company) bonus, a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance benefits, 401(k) and paid time off.
Enthalpy Energy Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Enthalpy Energy Services LLC:
Enthalpy Energy Services provides professional engineering, field engineering and related field testing services to the energy and municipal infrastructure sectors. We primarily focus on projects such as fossil power plants, hydroelectric facilities, LNG liquefaction, polyethylene projects and other O,G&C construction projects, upgrades and retrofits. Our support for NERC CIP controlled facilities has allowed us to expand our offerings to other network security intensive projects such as data centers and staffing solutions for IT Network providers.
We offer turnkey commissioning, startup and component and system testing services. Our
Registered Professional Engineers can support you in the project design, Owner's Engineer and Owner's Rep roles.
Enthalpy-ES also performs O&M, decommissioning, Heat Rate Studies, HRSG inspections and a wide variety of other specialty and project services for our clients.
See our website for more information.